Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Apple Cozy's

As is my way, I have become a bit obsessed (albeit temporarily) with making Apple Cozys (ideas for teachers pressies etc). I have been through a fair few patterns, some of which I have enjoyed more than others, but nothing quite hit the spot for me. Then I decided that the issue I had with them is that they felt a wee bit flimsy. I wanted something that felt solid and like it really would stop the apples from bruising. So - I combined ideas from a few patterns, and what I have picked up working on amigurumi recently, and came up with a quick pattern for this:


I will write up the pattern in the next few days, but if you dont crochet, or just dont have the time, I am selling them from my Facebook page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!
Love Sarah